Friday, May 30, 2014

Say No to Pangingilo...



GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) with the Philippine Dental Association (PDA) launched “Say No to Ngilo,” an advocacy campaign that aims to put an end to teeth sensitivity.  Majority of Filipinos are suffering from Pangingilo and most of them just suffer and settle with the pain. They do not get to enjoy eating moments with their favorite food and drinks. Dental fee and cost of branded toothpaste becomes the problem. GSK and PDA comes in and provides clinically proven relief and protection for sensitive teeth.


GlaxoSmithKline, through our brand, Sensodyne, has provided solutions to Filipinos for sensitive teeth. Sensodyne is the number-one sensitivity brand in the market, and most recommended brand by dentists for pangingilo. In its commitment to make every Filipino sensitivity-free, they launched Sensodyne sachets for only Php10 to drive accessibility and affordability for the solution to pangingilo.




Finally, we can put a stop to this daily discomfort in our lives. More experts recommend Sensodyne because it  has continually provided  relief from pangingilo. If you have pangingilo, switching to Sensodyne to replace your regular toothpaste can make a big difference not only in your enjoyment of everyday life, but also in your overall oral health.




Campaign advocate Luis Manzano is all-too familiar with the perils of pangingilo, being a sensitive teeth sufferer himself. “Sometimes, during meetings and socializing, my enjoyment is cut short because of pangingilo. I just endure the pain so it doesn’t ruin my day or my night out,” shares Manzano, who is also active in charitable activities “When I started using Sensodyne, it made a big difference in my life! I don’t worry anymore about my sensitive teeth when I interact with people. Now, I get to enjoy my favorite drinks along with everyone else and I could eat anything I want. No more pagtitiis, no more pangingilo!”



 


Sensodyne, from the multinational pharmaceuticals company GlaxoSmithKline, offers a range of specifically formulated toothpastes, toothbrush and floss. It works to relieve pain due to pangingilo and to provide clinically proven lasting protection all day, every day when used as directed. Sensodyne has become the favorite toothpaste for sensitive teeth/pangingilo of dentists around the world.


Put an end to Pangingilo, time to switch to Sensodyne...... 

1 comment:

  1. Ask ko lang po kc yan po ginagamit nmn toothpaste kaya lang nagbabalaT po ang labi ko bkit po kaya?

    ReplyDelete