Tuesday, August 10, 2010

real refreshing tea...


From Royal Tru Orange, to Coca Cola, to Sprite, the Coca Cola Company now comes up with a refreshing green tea and real honey in one great-tasting beverage. Because of its good taste and flavors my curiosity was aroused and I am so happy and confident of the Real Leaf Green Tea because it was made by the Coca Cola Company. Am not joking because it really refreshes, it’s not too sweet with low calorie level – which is good for me. It is an excellent substitute for sugar in drinks and food. Besides I take it anytime and anywhere I go, what’s more – its beneficial because its made from green tea and with comes with different luscious flavors to choose from. Real Leaf is here to let us experience a refreshed drink that could be healthy and tasty too!

Thanks Coca Cola!

No comments:

Post a Comment